Vintage heading widget missing on second theme install

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Extinct Theme Support Vintage heading widget missing on second theme install

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    joecuret

Hello, I recently purchased a second license for Extinct and installed the theme using the same hosting company but new domain. This installation seems to be missing the “Livemesh theme widgets” specifically “vintage heading widget”. When I click add widget from the page builder, I do not see the vintage heading widget as an option to pick from. I made sure all of the plugins are the same as my first installation and all are activated.
    Additionally, I am not sure where the theme documentation is. Isnt it usually bundled with the theme files? I guess I am missing it.
    I tried to search the forums first but cant seem to find what I am looking for. Can you please login and check it out. Thanks in advance.

voltanashville.com/wp-admin
    user:temp_user
    pass:sL)h2TOHBQnWV4!bq(kSqw*b

Veena

Pls update your theme to latest version .
    You can download latest version theme from your themeforest account > downloads tab.

Themedocumentation is included in the themebundle. Pls go to your themeforest account > downloads and download “All files and documentation “

joecuret
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Extinct Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.