Vimeo Single Post Image Size

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    aespaterson

Hi,

Just inserted a test vimeo on this post; it appears perfectly on the home page & blog home page but when you click on ‘read more’, the image does not go full width.

Any ideas ?

aespaterson
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

I will need to find a better solution for this in the next update. Meanwhile, pls remove the is_single() check in line number 601 in framework/framework.php and you should do fine.

aespaterson

Hey thanks, but I’m not comfortable with code, plus, line 601 ??

I found this, what exactly should I delete ?

if (!is_single()) {

Thanks 😉

Raghavendra

We have an update submitted which should take care of this. Anyway for now, you can replace –

if (!is_single()) {
                    wp_enqueue_script('jquery-validate', MO_SCRIPTS_LIB_URL . '/jquery.validate.min.js', array('jquery'), '1.9.0', true);
                    wp_enqueue_script('jquery-ytpplayer', MO_SCRIPTS_LIB_URL . '/jquery.mb.YTPlayer.js', array('jquery'), '1.0', true);
                    wp_enqueue_script('jquery-prettyphoto', MO_SCRIPTS_LIB_URL . '/jquery.prettyPhoto.js', array('jquery'), '3.1.5', true);
                    wp_enqueue_script('jquery-isotope', MO_SCRIPTS_LIB_URL . '/jquery.isotope.min.js', array('jquery'), '1.5.19', true);
                }

with

wp_enqueue_script('jquery-validate', MO_SCRIPTS_LIB_URL . '/jquery.validate.min.js', array('jquery'), '1.9.0', true);
                wp_enqueue_script('jquery-ytpplayer', MO_SCRIPTS_LIB_URL . '/jquery.mb.YTPlayer.js', array('jquery'), '1.0', true);
                wp_enqueue_script('jquery-prettyphoto', MO_SCRIPTS_LIB_URL . '/jquery.prettyPhoto.js', array('jquery'), '3.1.6', true);
                wp_enqueue_script('jquery-isotope', MO_SCRIPTS_LIB_URL . '/jquery.isotope.min.js', array('jquery'), '1.5.19', true);

Pls note the removal of ending bracket as well.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Fusion Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.