Video not working in the Rev Slider

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Appdev Theme Support Video not working in the Rev Slider

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I put a video in the Rev slider but it’s not visible. The first layer is sized to fit wide but the second layer that fades in is a regular size one.

The first layer isn’t visible and the second video has an error when you click play.

Can you help?

http://198.74.49.179/looptivity_new/#

This reply has been marked as private.
    Nexus

Hi,

I have rectified the other issue you had about the showcase section appearing twice. About th e video, I have set the video to full width but the video doesn’t appear. So I found that the reason is a conflict between the Revolution Slider and fitvids JQuery plugin. Now you will have to edit the main.js file inside the js folder go to line 622 and delete the below code from it.
    $("#container").fitVids();

That should do the trick. Let me know whether it helped. Thanks!

Thank you for this (and my other inquiry!). I’m having trouble finding the main.js file. I looked in two js folders. Another hint, maybe? Thanks!

Nexus

You can find the main.js file in / folder. If you still have difficulties please send me an ftp login to your site, so that I can help. Thanks!

This reply has been marked as private.

I got it working. Thank you very much for your help!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.