video gallery items order

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jon garbizu
    Participant

Hi all,

Sorry if this has already been discussed.

I have two questions related to the video-gallery tag-filter buttons.

1. I am having a “blank link” at the end of the filtes list, besides “Food and drikn” (see image attached), I have review this erasing every tag cell, but it still appear.
    2. Is there anyway to give filter buttons a specific order?

Thank you.

Raghavendra

I now see that the blank link is gone now – I thought we fixed this issue a while back. Pls let me know if it comes up again and I would like to see how we can resolve the same.

Unfortunately, we do not have a way to sort the filters at present. Providing a WP filter for the filter array would probably help you customize the same in your child theme. We have that in our todo list but have been busy with some infrastructure issues on our end.

jon garbizu
    Participant

I now see that the blank link is gone now – I thought we fixed this issue a while back. Pls let me know if it comes up again and I would like to see how we can resolve the same.

Sorry, but the blank link is still there, (see attached image).

…Providing a WP filter for the filter array would probably help you customize the same in your child theme.

Ok, thanks, I will try this.

And one last question. Is there any “easy” way, or possibility of hiding the “All”(videos) label in first place, and start the filter/button menu with the first introduced category ?

Thank you.

jon garbizu
    Participant

sorry, this is the updated front-end

Raghavendra

Can you pls share a temp login to the site? I will need to check the backend to see why the blank tag is occurring.

Pls use custom CSS in Elementor Addons->Settings->Custom CSS –

.lae-gallery-wrap .lae-taxonomy-filter .lae-filter-item:nth-child(1) {display: none ;}

to hide the ‘All’ filter. At present that’s the only option available.

jon garbizu
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

We have one other user reporting that having the tag field empty is resulting in creation of a blank tag. I see that you do have at least one video with no tags in it. This is a bug which needs to be fixed. Pls give me couple of days time and we will have an update done to fix this issue. Thanks for your patience.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Elementor Addons Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.