Video gallery doesn't display videos in the second page

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Elementor Addons Support Video gallery doesn't display videos in the second page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    segh sid
    Participant

Hi, i’m using livemesh galery in videos mode, but when i use pagination, videos are not diplayed in the second page.

Support plz.

Veena

Can you pls share a link to this page with a temp login here as a private reply?

segh sid
    Participant

Hi, here is a link to this page
    http://letest.groupe-hasnaoui.com/actualites-du-groupe/multimedia/

For login, i will check. but see if you can figure out without it 🙂

Raghavendra

Since I am traveling at present support can get delayed. I should be back to work on Friday positively. Sorry about the delay.

segh sid
    Participant

Forget this issue i got it fixed my self.

What a premium support, i’ll make sure to spread it out, so all will now that there is no support for this addons.

Shame

Raghavendra

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. I did make sure I attended to all issues after returning on Friday but unfortunately looks like this thread escaped my attention somehow. In fact, we released an update yesterday during weekend to address this same issue you are reporting (we had 2 other customers report this while I was away) – not sure if you noticed. Can you pls check if the latest update resolved this issue? If not pls send me the URL where this issue persists and I can resolve the same. At present, I see that you are using another plugin on the page linked above. again, my apologies for the confusion.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Elementor Addons Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.