VC not working with the theme update 2.0

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums FitPro Theme Support VC not working with the theme update 2.0

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello. If the update file you are referring to was in the new theme update, I uploaded that via the FTP already and deleted the old theme file.

Veena

You need to update the VC plugin files – js_composer and templatera)
    You can find the plugins zip file in frameworks/plugins folder.
    If you are using ftp method then you need to unzip the js_composer.zip and templatera.zip folder and add the js_composer and templatera folder to wp-content/plugins folder(replace with the older files) .You can check the plugins folder structure in wp-content/plugins folder.

Or You can do with wp-dashboard .

Just delete the older version and add the new one through plugins > add new > import the plugin files which is in the frameworks/plugins folder .

I did exactly what you said and now its saying that the plugins aren’t even installed and when I install them it says that they already exist…..Now what?

Veena

Just delete the older version and add the new one through plugins > add new > import the plugin files which is in the frameworks/plugins folder .

Can you share a temp login here as a private msg ?

tiggerific

Hi, I’m having the same problem. I have FitPro 1.9.1 installed and have updated both js_composer (v4.9.1) and templatera (v1.1.8). WP is 4.5.3 and VC will NOT load the content area.

My client relies on the VC and I need to know how to get it working.

Please let me know asap.

Thanks in advance 🙂

tiggerific

Oh, I was trying to figure out why the theme contact form on the home page wasn’t working, which is how I discovered that VC had stopped working.

Submitting the contact form opens the actual sendmail.php page??

tiggerific

Is it possible to get an answer on this please?

Veena

Hi tiggerific,

Can you pls open a new thread for this issue ?
    And we need a link to your site with a temp login as a private msg .
    If you post here itself then the thread owner ll be able to see the info even if you set it as private.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘FitPro Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.