VC not working after theme update

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums FitPro Theme Support VC not working after theme update

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am not sure if my other topic went through. I dont see it under my account. The visual composer is not working even after the theme update. I cannot edit any of the pages in order to finish the website. Please help

Veena

Pls check this post –
    http://support.livemeshthemes.com/forums/topic/cant-get-vc-to-work-at-all/#post-22525

And after updating VC files pls use back-end editor .

I still cannot edit any pages through the front end (it won’t even load) or the back-end editor. I have already went through the forum and tried everything you suggested and that is why I am writing this.

Also I confirmed that the previous theme file has been deleted off of the FTP. Thank you!

Veena

Pls share a link to your site with a temp login as a private reply, we ll take a look .

Hello is there any updates? I see that its still messed up. I need to finish this site and can’t do that because I rely on the visual composer. Please advise.

Veena

Pls share a link to your site with a temp login as a private reply, we ll take a look .

Hello is the visual composer problem fixed? I need to finish this site.

Veena

I haven’t recieved the temporary login yet ..

Veena
    This reply has been marked as private.

I am still facing issues but I am the designer and the themeforest account isnt set up to come to my email so I would prefer to do everything through here so I dont have to wait for the owner to write me to let me know what you said. I cleared my cache and nothing has changed on the site. I cannot edit any of the pages with the visual composer. I do not know enough code so I rely on the visual composer to build my site and use forums when I need to customize a small portion. I sent you the login through a private reply three times now. Please let me know if you got it.

Veena

Ok. Can you open a new ticket and try to send temp login ?
    BTW have you updated templatera addon file ?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘FitPro Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.