VC not working after plugin and theme updated

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums FitPro Theme Support VC not working after plugin and theme updated

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Bootcampse16

I posted a few weeks back as visual composer wasn’t working so I can’t edit my website and the menu wasn’t working on the mobile phone version and I was advised to update the VC plugin and the theme. I’ve done that and VC still isn’t working. I’ve had a web developer look to see if I’m missing something and he said ‘the new theme, when used with visual composer requires some specific updated backend plugins’
    Can you advise? I have major updates to make on my website which I can’t do and in the mean time I’m losing potential clients!

Veena

Have you updated templatera addon file .
    You need to update the VC plugin files – js_composer and templatera)
    You can find the plugins zip file in frameworks/plugins folder.
    If you are using ftp method then you need to unzip the js_composer.zip and templatera.zip folder and add the js_composer and templatera folder to wp-content/plugins folder(replace with the older files) .You can check the plugins folder structure in wp-content/plugins folder.

Or You can do with wp-dashboard .

Just delete the older version and add the new one through plugins > add new > import the plugin files which is in the frameworks/plugins folder .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘FitPro Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.