Urgent: Few questions about styling in pricing, featured and header

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Fusion Theme Support Urgent: Few questions about styling in pricing, featured and header

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    serjoug

Hi there, we have a few questions for styling:

1- in the pricing tables section, we want to use different background colors for each pricing header, how to do it?

2- in the “featured in” section, we have 3 items to display and have them centered. This works when we use the one_third shortcode but the problem is that the element size becomes huge. How can we use the element size of one_fifth for 3 elements, and have them centered without messing up the display on web or mobile?

3- we added a “try now” button in the header using text widget. How can i embed a contact form shortcode in the button so that on click it opens in a pop-up (lightbox behaviour) and displays the form? i enabled shortcodes in HTML from functions.php by the way

thank you in advance for the support!

Veena

1.Different color for ‘each’ pricing header is not possible now but you can have a different color for all pricing headers other than the default one .

2.one-fifth is not possible as the grid is divided into 12 columns and you can have one-half,one-third,one-forth and one-sixth but one-fifth.

3. You can achieve this with the help of plugins.

serjoug

ok thanks for the response !

one more question, i am trying to add a “best value” badge image to one of my packages, but when i add the image, it comes under the package title as per snap001

[attachment file=”snap001.png”]

How can i have it aligned to look like snap002 ?

[attachment file=”snap002.png”]

thanks

Veena

Pls share a link to this pagesection.

serjoug

thank you we went without it!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Urgent: Few questions about styling in pricing, featured and header’ is closed to new replies.