Updated LiveMesh and now AppDev theme is not working

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Appdev Theme Support Updated LiveMesh and now AppDev theme is not working

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Niclas Andersson
    Participant

Hi,

Just updated LiveMesh and all of a sudden the only way to show the site is by DISABLE SMOOTH PAGE LOAD. However then the page menu does not work and the theme is boxed and not showing properly.

https://meridiq.com/

Please let us know if there was any issues with the latest update.

Thank you,

Raghavendra

I see a number of errors on your site. You have probably migrated to WP 5.5 and hence the issue. Can you pls install the below plugin and see if that helps?

https://wordpress.org/plugins/enable-jquery-migrate-helper/

Niclas Andersson
    Participant

Worked like a charm! thanks a lot.

Best regards,

/ Nick

Lisa Thompson
    Participant

I have the same issue. Every time WordPress updates, I update it and your theme, and the site goes blank. Every. Single. Time.

Raghavendra

Lisa – have replied to your query in the other topic opened by you. Pls continue working with us in that topic. Thank you.

Niclas Andersson
    Participant

Following up on this thread, is there a later version of AppDev that is updated jQuery for WP 5.5 and future updates, still having warnings from jQuery helper as this is a temp fix?

Thank you

Raghavendra

Will get the update out with the fixes. I expect jquery migrate helper plugin to stay forever since there are so many libraries yet to be updated to handle later versions of jQuery.

Niclas Andersson
    Participant

Raghavendra – When can we expect an update on AppDev to align with jQuery of WP 5.6? I have yet to see any updates for this theme since we installed it.

Raghavendra

We submitted an update last week with all the fixes. But we have a couple of compliance issues highlighted by the review team. We are working on the same. You should see an update this week. Most of the themes were cleared by the review team – only two of them were held for further changes. Thanks for checking with us.

Niclas Andersson
    Participant

Raghavendra,

Do you expect this to roll out before new year? seeing several warnings now with jQuery migrations so hope we can resolve this with the new version as soon as possible.

Thank you,

/ Nick

Raghavendra
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Niclas Andersson
    Participant

Perfect, this worked fine and I could deactivate the jQuery migration plugin without any errors.

Best regards,

/ Nick

Raghavendra

Glad to hear. Will try to get the theme approved in the next few days.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.