Unnecessary Space below slider

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    herbjoseph

I’ve been having a lot of problems while using the VC to work in the front end mode. It messes up my sliders and duplicates things for no reason. I can fix that stuff and I have stopped using the VC in front-end mode but now I cannot get rid of this space between the slider and the title text of the website. Can someone please help.

dev.emergetech.com

Raghavendra

Again, I would strongly recommend you to use the backend visual composer since the theme has been tested thoroughly with backend VC. I will contact the author regarding the frontend and see if we need to do something to avoid this from happening.

Meanwhile to get rid of spacing, edit the VC row and set the Padding option to None and Type to Full Width (by default it is In Container). Hope this helps.

herbjoseph

Thank you! That takes care of the space issues. Now I can’t seem to get the slider to stay in wide mode. The shortcode keeps ending up in the VC column shortcode text and when I place the Slider shortcode outside of the VC it gives me an error and then temporary lets me see what it would look like in wide before it quickly switches back to not wide and has the extra space again. What could be causing that?

Veena

I don’t find anything wrong with the slider.I believe that you have fixed the issue.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.