Tooltips on icon list only displayed above icons and run off the page

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Elementor Addons Support Tooltips on icon list only displayed above icons and run off the page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Karelle Scharff
    Participant

I am using the LiveMesh icon list at the very topbar of a site (https://www.agents4homebuyers.com). I have left the email icon tooltipped, but have turned off the others. The tooltip appears above the icons and disappears into the bezel of the screen. I see no way to adjust the direction in which it appears. Any advice?

Karelle Scharff
    Participant

I was under the impression that one of the reasons to purchase a plugin is to get tech support. I submitted this question 4 days ago but have heard nothing back. Anyone home?

Veena

I am sorry to keep you waiting.

Will get back to you on this ASAP.

Veena

Can you pls try the below custom CSS ?

.elementor-3417 .elementor-section {
        padding: 30px 0 30px;
     }

Karelle Scharff
    Participant

Thanks for your response; adding padding does work. I’d like to make the feature request to be able to control the direction in which the tooltip displays. While this padding solution works, it makes the topbar too tall. If the tooltip could display beneath (especially when it otherwise would run into the top of the window) then the site wouldn’t lose real estate to the tooltip.

Raghavendra

Will explore the same, the implementation is such that changing the direction of the tooltip is a little challenging through CSS and requires that we manipulate the JavaScript as well to achieve the same.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Elementor Addons Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.