thumbnail slider

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    polf0001
    Participant

On the “edit post” page, under “post thumbnail options”, it looks as though you can use a basic thumbnail slider – the “use slider as thumbnail” option. Is there a way to use “revolution slider” here instead of the basic slider? It has lots more options. It looks as though you might be able to use Revolution Slider because there is an option below for “Revolution slider options” but it only has one option – “default”.

Veena

You have to import required slider or add slides in revolution slider settings > import slider/add slides and then you ll be able to see the available list of sliders in the “revolution slider choice” in post edit window.

polf0001
    Participant

Thanks. I have already installed slider revolution and I have sliders and slides all set up and working on various other pages. But I still only have the “default” under “revolution slider options”. I did install slider revolution as a standalone plugin (version 5.2.6) rather than using the version that came bundled with the Extinct theme. Would that make a difference? It’s the same plugin, isn’t it?

Veena

That won’t be the issue i think. Can you share a temp login to your site as a private msg ?

polf0001
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

I don’t see any issue in fact i can see all the available list of sliders in the dropdown.

polf0001
    Participant

Thanks for looking. Sorry: that’s not the dropdown I mean. That one is to use a slider as a replacement for the header. But further down the page there’s a section called USE SLIDER AS THUMBNAIL and a dropdown called REVOLUTION SLIDER OPTIONS. There’s a basic slider you can use by adding images one by one, but I wanted to use the revolution slider there, if that’s possible.

Veena

You can add rev slider in each post only through the “Revolution Slider Choice” under “Advanced Entry Options” .
    Sorry for all the confusions.

polf0001
    Participant

That’s OK. Thanks for your help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘thumbnail slider’ is closed to new replies.