Theme Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    grizzlyhawk

Do you have any support for me adding the plug-in: Timetable from CodeCanyon? When I installed it, the trainer’s tab is missing from the admin and on the front end, the timetable is sluggish. The developer said that it is because the theme does not allow the #ClassName url suffix. Is there something that I can do to the functions file to allow this? I also assumed that there may be an issue in regards to a conflict in their scripts but would like to use your theme with the timetable feature as well. Please let me know your thoughts.

Raghavendra

We know the fix for trainer profiles page missing from admin. I can suggest the code change provided I look at the source code for the plugin. It is just a priority conflict with the plugin (WordPress has an issue where it just removes the one of the tabs when two tabs are given the same priority by a plugin and a theme – same priority assigned to multiple tabs within the theme is permitted).

But with regard to other things I am not sure. We don’t remove URL suffix and hence I am not sure what the developer meant by that. If you post me temp login I can take a look but again it is hard for us to support third party plugins.

Any reason why you do not want to use Events Calendar/Events Calendar Pro timetable? Works great with the theme.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘FitPro Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.