Theme keeps loading after updating WP to 4.8

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support Theme keeps loading after updating WP to 4.8

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    WouterPost1986
    Participant

Hello Support,

My website keeps loading after updating some plugins en updating WP to 4.8.

How can i fix this?

Grtz Wouter

http://www.128promotie.nl

WouterPost1986
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    WouterPost1986
    Participant

Hi,

I deactivate the VC plugin, that’s the problem. I allready send you an email with the question to provide me with the latest version of VC en Slider revolution.

So i can solve this my self. 🙂

Veena

I have sent latest plugin files. pls check.

Thanks.

WouterPost1986
    Participant

Hi Phoenix,

I downloaded the new file. Installed js_composer 5.2 but the problem is still there.

I provide you with en temp login. Mabye you can find and fix this problem.

Thnx in advance!

Raghavendra

I am unable to find where this is happening. Can you just delete the old version 4.3 of the theme and install the latest version 4.6 of the theme downloaded from ThemeForest? Looks like we have a PHP error of some kind which is causing this.

If deleting the old version and reinstall of new version does not resolve, pls enable WP_DEBUG in wp-config.php file by setting the flag to true so that we can see the exact error. You can also request your hosting provider to provide you with the error log. By looking at the error, we should be able to nail the issue.

WouterPost1986
    Participant

Hi Meteorite,

The 1st option did the trick!!! Case Closed 🙂

Thnx for the great help!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Theme keeps loading after updating WP to 4.8’ is closed to new replies.