theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Enigmatic Theme Support theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    asherp

When trying to install the theme to WP I am getting this error message. Even though upon unzipping I can see the style.css file there. Please help asap! Thanks!

Dialogue stated on WP UI stated below:

Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

Theme install failed.

Presume an issue with the downloaded file so tried again but no luck. Any ideas???

livemesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

You have to upload the “enigmatic.zip” file that comes with the complete bundle. We have a couple of videos to help you install the theme. Please see this forum post for the links.

https://www.livemeshthemes.com/support/forums/topic/how-to-setup-enigmatic-theme-and-revolution-slider-in-10-min/

Once you follow the instructions, you will successfully install the theme and make it look like our demo site within no time. Later you can edit the contents as per your needs.

Thanks.

asherp

Hi – the folder itself does not contain the enigmatic file you show in the Youtube video. I have an image of my folder (on Mac) for you to see, if you can advise me where to send to. This is the folder extracted immediately after downloading Enigmatic. Thoughts???

Need this file and the theme uploaded asap as client deadline looming!

livemesh
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Please email me the screenshots. You can get my email address through my ThemeForest profile page http://themeforest.net/user/livemesh (bottom right box). I can then suggest a quick fix for you by looking at what exactly is happening. Thanks.

asherp

No worries – have it sorted. Blonde moment in downloading HTML rather than WP file. Nightmare! As well – $14 I didn’t want anyway! :/ ha. Many thanks for quick replies.

There were a couple of error notes in the installations of thr XML file though, which I may email over. Possibly best for another forum post but yes I’ll send them just for a heads up and response if it looks detrimental.

Thanks again.

livemesh
    Keymaster

Wow-sorry this happened to you. You can try contacting envato support to see if they can help.

Regarding the import errors, you can email me the information. Generally, I wouldn’t worry about couple of imports missing – can always manually set the missing images if that’s what failed to import. Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Enigmatic Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.