Theme dont work

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Good afternoon,

I try to install the theme and its plugins and I can not. Always gives me internal error when trying to install

Sorry, for my English.

Greetings,

IT People

Raghavendra

Are you able to install the default theme twenty fifteen? This is usually a server issue which may need you to enable DEBUG in wp-config.php to see the exact error and many a times, it may require you to look at the server error log to know why the Internal Server Error is occurring. Pls post a temp login if you are not able to see this. Thanks

Any other theme can install without any problems. Only with this theme is that I’m having trouble.

Neither the theme works properly, I can not install the plugins associated with the theme

Veena

The login details is not working it seems , can you pls recheck?

Have you checked the error log or enabled debug in wp-config file?

Already I managed to install, but now put my slider revolution plugin activation code and says it is invalid

Veena

The purchase code that you have is for Fusion theme and it is not for a rev slider plugin.

We have already bundled rev slider plugin zip file with theme , you just need to import the same and just activate the plugin just like you did for other plugin activation.
    You can find the rev slider plugin zip file in frameworks/plugin folder .
    Just ignore the activation code notice of rev slider and go ahead .

Already managed to solve my problems, thank you.

They could help me something else?

How can I make illustrating the attached image?

I saw this section in your default theme but can not find how.

Veena

Pls import the sample data if you are not done so already , We have included all our demo pages in the sample data .

Kindly open a new thread if you have any further queries .

Thanks .

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Theme dont work’ is closed to new replies.