Theme Colors

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Snaptique

Hello,

I have been trying to change some colors of the theme by following some steps found in other topics, but they didn´t work for me. I basically want to change every single RED (buttons like the “send” from the CONTACT FORM; the hovering background in every GALLERY item, the small circles in the SLIDES; the “date” and “read more” graphics in the BLOG; and a few others) to ORANGE. I just want to replace every single red in the theme for an orange. How do I do it? Thanks very much!

Snaptique
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ernesto

Hi!! You can try using the option in Appearance>Skins in your Theme Options Panel and select an orange skin. If any other red is missing, we’ll work on how to change it manually in the Custom CSS Section.

Cheers!

Snaptique

Hi there Ernesto, thanks for the quick reply! Sorry but that option (Appearance>Skins) is nowhere to be found…Is there another way to do it? Thanks!

Raghavendra

Sorry that option is not available with Extinct theme (hard to support skins due to the nature of the theme). You can have a look at the following post to see if you can go about making a skin of your own. Basically, you need to edit the css/default.css file which is a css file dedicated exclusively to set the characteristic red color of the theme.

https://www.livemeshthemes.com/support/forums/topic/how-to-change-the-orange-color-of-the-theme/

Snaptique

Hello!

I’ve done that already but there are still many places where I can see the colour RED. There are no other codes to be replaced in the default.css file. The colour used is #ff9900. This is what’s missing:

1/ HOME – a) The little circles from the slides b) The title background in every gallery item (when hovered)

2/ ABOUT – a) The Facebook and LinkedIn buttons (when hovered)

3/ FAQ – a) Post comment button

4/ GALLERY – a) Portfolio filters (when hovered) b) The title background in every gallery item (when hovered)

5/ BLOG – a) Dates (background of every post) b) Read More buttons c) The title background in every post (when hovered)

6/ CONTACT – a) Send button

Thanks! I’ll send you the login info in the next post.

Snaptique
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nexus

I went ahead and changed the colors for the elements with default color. For the icon colors you will have to change the color in Photoshop and place them in the images folder and use them. You will have to change the file url for this piece of code

ul.social-list a:hover {
    background-image: url('images/social-icons/social-hover.png');
    }

Thanks!

Snaptique

Thanks a lot for the great support guys! I guess this is it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Theme Colors’ is closed to new replies.