Theme and Plugins not Installing

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Appdev Theme Support Theme and Plugins not Installing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tuboinc

I tried installing the theme and no matter what I tried it would not install. I had to install it manually through FTP. Now I’m also having a problem with plugins. If I search for a plugin and try to install it I get this error

Downloading install package from https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/recent-tweets-widget.1.3.zip…

Download failed. Failed to write request to temporary file.

If I try to upload the file through the wordpress admin I get this error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@reedu.mobi and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I have to manually upload the plugin through FTP same as I did the theme in order to install the plugin. How can I get this problem fixed. I’m worried something is seriously wrong with the theme and I don’t want to put to much work into getting my site done and have it not function properly.

Thanks

Ernesto

Hi! It is prossible that the problem has to do with your host. Contact your hosting provider, since it does not has to do with the theme. (You can try deletind and re-downloading the Theme to check for download issues, but it does not seems to be the problem)

Cheers!

tuboinc

Thanks!!! The issue was with the host and their security settings.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Theme and Plugins not Installing’ is closed to new replies.