The site I built with FitPro has become way to slow

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums FitPro Theme Support The site I built with FitPro has become way to slow

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rjparkerjr

After building a site with the Fit Pro theme over a month ago the site was testing out at 10 seconds to load on average. I tested it out on 3 different data center hosting services to see if changing the data center could speed it up but I could really improve the load time much no matter which data center I used. I haven’t touched the site in 45 days. My client doesn’t have the login, but now I’m seeing that the load times are close to a minute or longer without me changing a thing? Same site, same data center, much much slower load speeds. So once again I restored the site onto 2 other test/temp domains of mine on 2 different data centers to see if the problem might be the client’s current data center but the load time is the same no matter which data center I test it on. My client is not aware of this speed issue yet, but he will soon discover this and go crazy, because it really is too slow on any level of acceptability. Can you please check out the site to see if you can see why the site is running so slow? I’m looking and I don’t see anyway to mark this support request as private so I won’t leave the login details here but tell me how I can get that info to you privately.

rjparkerjr
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

I disabled smooth load in General tab and seems to work well. The home page is a little slow due to presence of Revolution Slider. If you need to test it, pls disable all plugins once and see if the speed improves and then activate one at a time to check what actually causes this issue. Pls consult the documentation and discussion thread for revolution slider to see how the performance can be improved. Pls let us know if you still see issues here. You can email us via our profile page – http://themeforest.net/user/LiveMesh#contact.

Also, I am noticing that there is a script error on the site related to WooCommerce plugin. Pls try disabling the plugin if you do not need it.

Raghavendra

There are 27 plugins activated on your site, BTW. Things can get slowed down due to presence of unwanted plugins. Also, pls upgrade the plugins since things may have changed.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘FitPro Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.