Text line under page heading

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rose

Hi,

Where do I enter text for it to show up under the page heading as displayed on your sample page “Our Team” ” Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships – Michael Jordan”?

Thank you,

livemesh
    Keymaster

This is a bit tedious right now but will change in upcoming update. Here are the instructions https://www.livemeshthemes.com/support/forums/topic/adding-subtext-or-description-below-the-page-title/#post-141.

If you have loaded the sample content, you should be able to locate it by displaying custom fields in page edit window.

Rose

I created the custom field and put a value in but it’s not displaying.  I also checked the wordpress sample to make sure I was doing it right.

I don’t have your sample content loaded and am hesitant to load it now because I’m not sure how it will affect the work that I’ve already done.

?

livemesh
    Keymaster

Pls email me a temp login to your site through the themeforest profile page and I can get the description there in no time. For demo content, you can have a separate installation or a local web server which will help load content. Even within the current web installation, create a subdirectory named demo or test or something that others cannot guess/access easily, install wordpress into this directory and load the demo content there. You can configure the wordpress easily to make it accessible to only the registered users.

You will save a lot of time if you load content and work from the same. You can always delete the content later.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Enticing Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.