Testimonials slider/carousel possible??

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Extinct Theme Support Testimonials slider/carousel possible??

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Segmant

Hi Livemesh

Is there anyway to incorporate your testimonials into a slider/carousel?

I have testimonials in both the Home page and the portfolio pages but would love to display only 1 at a time.

I know its been a while but the site is due to go live in 2 weeks… i hope!!

cheers

chris

Raghavendra

Yes- it has been a while šŸ™‚ You will need to modify the framework/shortcodes/testimonial-shortcodes.php file to output a HTML list instead of div elements. Then apply the [responsive_slider] shortcode to display the testimonials.

If you do not want to mess with PHP, you can grab the HTML generated by the shortcode (View Source in the browser), modify the DIVs to UL-LI elements and then use [responsive_slider] shortcode to display the elements, one at a time. Pls make sure you remove the column classes like fourcol, threecol from the generated HTML so that the testimonials occupy full width. Hope this helps.

Segmant

Hi Live mesh

Yes this seems simple enough (the second way) i can get the testimonials to show in a slider but can get the white “speech bubble” shape like the original testimonials, also i cant seem to make the slide revolve automatically.

Cheers

Chris

Ernesto

Hi, could you please post the link to your web page so we can inspect the issue?

Thank you.

Segmant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ernesto

Hi,

In your slider Source Code thereĀ“s a </p> that is probably preventing the slider to work. Take a look at it and make sure to delete it.

Let me know if it works.

Ernesto

Hi,

In your slider Source Code thereĀ“s a </p> that is probably preventing the slider to work. Take a look at it and make sure to delete it.

Let me know if it works.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Extinct Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.