Testimonials Slider Widget Settings doe not work as intended

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Fusion Theme Support Testimonials Slider Widget Settings doe not work as intended

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Alex
    Participant

Hi guys,

I’ve encountered a little issue here. Testimonials Slider Widget seems to show only the first testimonial unless a ‘Post count’ setting is changed to a precise number of testimonials to be shown.

If I change ‘Post Count’ in Testimonials Slider widget settings to, let’s say 3, first 3 testimonials are actually displayed. This seems weird however since text under the ‘Post count’ setting indicates that:

‘The number of testimonials to be displayed. By default displays all of the custom posts entered as testimonial in the Testimonials tab of the WordPress Admin (optional).’

‘Testimonial ids’ setting of Testimonials Slider Widget does not work either, unless the first testimonial ID is selected.

Same happens to all testimonials including the ones included with Livemesh content xml file.

Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers,
    Alex

Veena

Pls share temp login(admin rights) here as a private reply with a link to your site. We ll take a look.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Fusion Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.