testimonials-shortcodes.php is gone now

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Invent Theme Support testimonials-shortcodes.php is gone now

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    palmtree
    Participant

Hello CodeMaster,

As the title says testimonials-shortcodes.php (framework > shortcodes) is now gone..
    In older version of Intent theme, I was customizing its appearance using child theme.

Is it possible for you tell me how to replace the file (or functionality) “testimonials-shortcodes.php” used to do to the theme?

Thank you…

Raghavendra

The shortcodes have been moved to the plugin livemesh-theme-shortcodes as mandated by Envato review team.

To customize the shortcodes, it is helpful to take a look at the code of livemesh-invent-shortcodes plugin. Pls have a look at the testimonials-shortcodes.php located in includes/shortcodes/ folder to see how this works.

Raghavendra

The bug has been fixed in the dev build. Pls expect an update within next 1-2 working days. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

palmtree
    Participant

Thank you. Upon the release, it would be appreciated if you could tell me which files need to be updated. I use child theme to customize the theme so if entire parent theme (all the files) needs total replacement, I have to re-do all my work from scratch… I want to avoid that.

Raghavendra

The change would mostly be in the plugins Livemesh Invent Shortcodes and Livemesh Theme Addons. Will post a reply once the release is submitted tomorrow.

palmtree
    Participant

Thanks. I am waiting for that.

palmtree
    Participant

Solved by your theme code update. Cheers!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Invent Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.