Testimonials – Can the height be fixed?

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Appdev Theme Support Testimonials – Can the height be fixed?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    GWS

Hi Nexus and Meteorite,

Thanks for all your help so far. Really has been appreciated!

I have another question about the Testimonials section. In demo, each quote is 3 lines long and therefore space required is same as it moves through slide.

However, on my site, I have 5 quotes, ranging from 2 lines to 6 lines. Consequently, the testimonial section is increasing and decreasing in size. If reading above this section, its not a problem. But if you reading below the testimonial section its is very distracting.

So my question is whether it is possible to fix the height of the testimonial section so it does not jump around with the size of the content.

Many thanks again
    GWS

GWS
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nexus

I have fixed the height of the testimonials through custom css in theme options. Here is the code that I inserted

#testimonials {
    min-height: 500px !important;
    }

Right now I have just used a rough value. You can play around with the value if you want to set a perfect height. Hope that helps. Thanks!

GWS

You are a legend Nexus!

Thanks. You may have seen I used a temporary fix, of inserted <br> to increase line height of the shorter sections, but your solution is best.

Thanks alot
    GWS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Testimonials – Can the height be fixed?’ is closed to new replies.