Team/Team Slider shortcode questions/problems

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support Team/Team Slider shortcode questions/problems

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    BmcD73

I am currently using the team_slider shortcode because I like the social media links it brings into the page. I prefer the look and feel of the team shortcode but it doesn’t have the social media links. So I tried “building” the look and feel I wanted but I’m not sure if each team member can be staggered (left, then right, then left). All attempts at doing this fail. I also added the [social_list] shortcode but the alignment doesn’t seem to work. When I select it in the popup box it does not get placed into the code and if I manually add align=”right” to the shortcode, it doesn’t seem to make a difference.

Ultimately, I would like my “team” section to look and feel like the [team] shortcode but with the social media links. Any advice?

Raghavendra

The [team] shortcode does have social media links. They are visible on hover over the image (which can be changed easily and make it display all the time with CSS). Pls check.

BmcD73

Did you include a link?

Veena

Pls set social link values in Team Profiles tab in WordPress admin.

BmcD73

I’m sorry. I should have been more clear. The social media links are displaying on hover. But what I would like is the layout of the [team] but instead of the hover have them always visible under the photo or text similar to how it looks with the [team slider]. sorry for the confusion.

Raghavendra

Just use the following Custom CSS in theme options –

.profile-header .socials {
    visibility: visible;
    top: 0;
    }

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.