[team_slider] Select One Department.

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support [team_slider] Select One Department.

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    brucefryer

For the short code team_slider, how do I select just one department from Team Profiles?

I did read the documentation but could not find it.

Thanks,
    …Bruce…

Raghavendra

Unfortunately, the shortcode from the theme part of download bundle does not contain this option at present. I have updated the shortcode to have this option and will post it here as an attachment in a private post. Pls load the same into framework/shortcodes/ directory (replace the existing file) and you can then use the attribute department for the shortcode. Pls use the department slug for query (more than one department, separate by a comma).

This change will become part of next update.

Raghavendra
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

Pls rename the file extension to php from txt.

brucefryer

Thanks, I will try this today. Being a novice php person (it’s been a year)and so I won’t make a stupid error….

Assume Department = bakery. What would be the code snippet?

Thanks again for your quick work.

brucefryer
    Raghavendra

I don’t think this has anything to do with the shortcode. The change has been well tested by me and the error looks to be a generic one, not related to the change made. Have you retried or reloaded the web pages to see if the error goes away? Is it repeatable? Pls let me know. Thanks

brucefryer
    Raghavendra

Can you post a temp FTP login for your site so that I can make this change and see what’s happening? There is nothing really big here that should cause this issue. I can make the change from the wordpress login but editing PHP files from WordPress can make the site go down with a slightest mistake and hence need the FTP before I can make these changes. Thanks!

brucefryer
    Nexus

The latest theme update has this feature incorporated. Now you can set a department to the staff members. Please check and let me know how it goes. Thanks!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.