Team & Quotes

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    elleeye

Hi there!

On this example page of yours:
    https://www.livemeshthemes.com/appdev/#team

You have TEAM and under that you have QUOTES.

I pulled in the demo and the home page did not have either of these pieces. Can you cut and paste the code that I need to use and tell me the steps to get this on the home page?

Thank you!

livemesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

This is generally due to lack of memory allocated to your hosting account or the memory limit you have set for the wordpress installation. You can contact your hosting provider for this. Meanwhile, you can try importing couple of more times, and the missing pieces should get imported. So I would suggest that you retry importing the data and check whether you’re successful in importing the missing sections. You may have to delete the duplicate menu items though. Pls have a look at this for more info on setting the memory for your wordpress installation –

http://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

If you still face the problems, then please send me a private message with a temporary login to your WordPress installation and I will fix the issue. Thanks!

elleeye

Hi, I don’t think this is due to memory allocations. It’s just these short codes are missing. I don’t want to start over, I just want to be able to use the TEAM shortcode that you have and also the quotes. Everything else is working okay right now. Can you share the short code for TEAM and the QUOTES you use on the home page of the demo please?

elleeye

I want to make this and this (see attached of TEAM and QUOTES)

elleeye

Meant to upload this one as well.

livemesh
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    elleeye

Thank you – I’ll download this and let you know how it goes!

wayomosqueda

Hi I want to be able to put that too!

livemesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have sent you an email with the necessary code attached. Hope that solves your problem. Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.