Team Profiles Custom Post Type

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    victorneil

Hi,
    The Extinct theme is great! However, I am having problems with the Team Profile custom post type. It will not display the email and phone numbers and the link to the individual member profile page does not work. If you click on the photo it takes you to a page but if you click on the name it will not.

The page in question is at http://chcdev.com/our-team/

Thanks!

victorneil
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

Pls modify line:no 105 in team-shortcodes.php like the following code (framework -> shortcodes -> team-shortcodes.php)

">

victorneil

Thanks,
    I now get the correct link however, when I click on the link none of the custom post type information such as phone, email etc. shows up on the member page.
    Victor

Veena

Right now our theme doesn’t support it.Pls give me couple of days to make that template.

Thanks

victorneil

Phoenix,
    That would be great if that was built in to the theme. Other than that I think the the theme is awesome…I’ve purchased it three times already for clients but never had to use the Team Profile pages so this is the first time this issue has come up.

Thanks for the quick responses!
    Victor

kgruen
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

Pls use team shortcode with member id’s.It is in the documentation.

Veena

Pls find the attached team-template file.Also change the value of public argument in custom-post-types.php file to true for team custom post type.

Sorry for the delay.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Extinct Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.