Team Profile

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jsaviano

On the our team profiles there is a section to add email address and linked in. I’ve added both and when hovering over the team image, only the linkedin graphic link shows up. I would also like the email link to show up. Please advise.

Also where can I edit the code so the clicking the each team member name links to another page I’ve created with their bio?

Veena

Pls make the following changes –

1. In framework/shortcodes/social-shortcodes.php –
    a. insert the below code at line no:49

'email' => false,

b. insert the below code at line no:64

if ($email)
            $output .= '
  • ';

2. In framework/shortcodes/team-shortcodes.php insert the below line at line no:119

$shortcode_text .= $email ? ' email="' . $email . '"' : '';

And then have this custom CSS in themeoptions –

.social-list .email {
        background-position: -940px 0;
    }

Veena

Also where can I edit the code so the clicking the each team member name links to another page I’ve created with their bio?

For this you need to modify line no:132(href) in file team-shortcodes.php.

jsaviano
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

The link is not working , hitting File Not Found error.

jldarosa

I need help on this please. I have 3 Team Members and I need to make each image a link to a different page. I found on wordpress.org a discussion about changing line 98 on team-shortcodes.php but I couldn’t get it to work. I also found the same topic here and it got quite confusing how the person fixed it. I only know a little html so need step by step please or maybe you can go in and fix it for me. I’m confused why this is set-up this way. Wouldn’t a user expect to go to say a new page of that team member, why have the link go back to the home page? Another option is, maybe you can remove the link altogether and just have their name be the link to it’s own url. Either way works for me. I just need this done asap please.

carlpacheco.com is my website

Veena

The easiest way is to copy the html source of your team page and paste it in a new page and then manually edit the link ..

(You can copy the required html code using view source – http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000746.htm)

If you have any further doubts then pls open a new topic and share a link to your team page, we ll help you ..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.