Team profile photo wrong size

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    kgruen

Hi,

This should be an easy problem to solve but for some reason I just can’t manage.

We use your team profiles feature which works great except for our newest entry. For some reason, the picture of the team member is larger than all the rest. I’ve tried everything to change it but can’t manage to reduce the size to match the others when I view the website.

Perhaps you can take a look. It concerns the team member “Michael Ricks”. You will see the full team here: http://www.ysura.com/about/

To take a look at the setup, here is a temporary login:

user: livemeshsupport
    pw: )f$Th%3A9Cx%ba)2*NNEgN8E

Veena

Pls maintain same aspect ratio for the images , check the other team member image aspect ratio and adjust the last image .

kgruen
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

While I was thinking of regenerating the thumbnails and see if the problem goes away. I saw the plugin installed. Have you tried this already? It is an resource hungry operation and I did not want to go through this again if you have already done it. Although the square image size is actually is 450×450, I find it strange that this particular image is 400×400 while others are 300×300. Have not seen this happen before.

There is an easy way out of this for now if we cannot find the root cause of this –

.team-member img {
        margin: 0 auto;
        border-radius: 0px;
        max-width: 300px;
    }
    kgruen
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

Pls go through this tutorial –

http://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails-new-image-sizes-wordpress/

If regenerate thubnails doesn’t work then you can use the custom CSS .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.