Team Profile Links in Peak go only back to home

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Peak Theme Support Team Profile Links in Peak go only back to home

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jldarosa

I need help on a few things please. 1. I have 3 Team Members and I need to make each image a link to a different page. I found on wordpress.org a discussion about changing line 98 on team-shortcodes.php but I couldn’t get it to work. I also found the same topic here and it got quite confusing how the person fixed it. I only know a little html so need step by step please or maybe you can go in and fix it for me. I’m confused why this is set-up this way. Wouldn’t a user expect to go to say a new page of that team member, why have the link go back to the home page? Another option is, maybe you can remove the link altogether and just have their name be the link to it’s own url. Either way works for me. I just need this done asap please. 2. Also, when I try to change the height of the header in a page using custom header options, I can’t get it to work. I added
    to the custom heading content section <br> along with the title to get it to the height I want. Thank you so much.

The url is carlpacheco.com
    Temp wordpress login is user: devsupport pass: devsupport

jldarosa
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

2. Also, when I try to change the height of the header in a page using custom header options, I can’t get it to work.

Pls use the below custom CSS in themeoptions and adjust the padding values according to your requirement.

#title-area {
        padding: 85px 0 65px;
    }

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Peak Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.