Team Profile found in Google Analytics

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Austin Theme Support Team Profile found in Google Analytics

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

For this website: http://evolveid.co/ we have 3 team profiles and one of them showed up in Google Analytics:
    http://evolveid.co/?team=hello

I would do a 301 re-direct to the /designers/ page, but the Team Profiles section doesn’t give me that option. Also the menu doesn’t show either on this page. Any way to fix that if I can’t do the 301?

Raghavendra

I am unable to recreate this on our websites. The team pages are not created and when we do type and visit the possible URL, a 404 error is displayed for all team posts. By any chance, do you have an older version of the theme? I am not sure even older versions have this issue though.

Can you pls post me a temp login so that I can take a look at the backend code? Specifically would like to check this piece of code in framework/presentation/custom-post-types.php around line number 132.

register_post_type('team', array(
                'labels' => $labels,
                'public' => false,
                'show_ui' => true,
                'hierarchical' => false,
                'publicly_queryable' => false,
                'query_var' => true,
                'exclude_from_search' => true,
                'show_in_nav_menus' => false,
                'menu_position' => 20,
                'has_archive' => false,
                'menu_icon' => get_template_directory_uri() . '/images/admin/users.png',
                'rewrite' => false,
                'supports' => array('title', 'editor', 'thumbnail', 'page-attributes')
            ));

The public flag should be false.

This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

You can see that some of the attributes in your code like exclude_from_search and publicly_queryable are different. Can you pls make the code change in your installation for these to match the one posted by me and see if that eliminates the issue?

You can also download the latest theme update and copy of the whole file content over only for this particular file, even if you do not want to update. Just have a backup of old file just in case something goes wrong.

This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

Glad that helped. We probably missed mentioning this in the change log.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Austin Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.