Team Pages / Links

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    atdny

Hello Livemesh,

I can’t seem to understand how the team section works. I would like the team to display as it currently does on https://www.livemeshthemes.com/extinct/our-team/

But when the image and/or names are clicked, I would like to specify where the user will go. How do I achieve this? Where do I specify url? Is there documentation I am missing?

Veena

You will be able to create a team page using Team widget/Livemesh Team Widget .

But when the image and/or names are clicked, I would like to specify where the user will go. How do I achieve this?

Currently there is no option like this .
    What you can do is just copy the HTML generated code from the team page and paste it in a separate page and can modify the team member link manually.

atdny
    This reply has been marked as private.
    atdny
    Veena

Currently you are using old version theme.
    In the latest version we have integrated siteorigin pagebuilder and it has got so many widgets . And it is very easy and You can create pages by just adding the required widgets to Siteorigin Pagebuilder and thus you can save time..

You can download latest version theme from your themeforest account > downloads tab and update theme .

atdny

I don’t seem to understand. I would like to use the theme without any more plugins. I am ok with updating it if need be, but I am just curious how to use theme “as-is” for the team area / profiles. Does the theme not work as it was originally built?

Can we have a skype discussion?

Veena
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Extinct Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.