Team page section display problem

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support Team page section display problem

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    allanhalme

Hi. The “team” page section is not displaying team members in the nice slider style (as seen at https://www.livemeshthemes.com/agile/#team2).

In my installation, team members are displayed in a vertical list, one after the other. And the social media links are also not shown below the description text with the “connect now” text, but they are shown as icons overlaying the team member’s photo.

Can you tell me what’s wrong and how I can get the style as shown the live preview? thanks

Raghavendra

The above situation is not an error but just one of the two alternatives available for displaying the team. The theme sample data comes with two sample page sections – Team and Team 2 and two shortcodes – [team] and [team_slider]. If you use the second shortcode, the theme will display the team post types as a slider. At present, you have the [team] shortcode in the content.

You can also check the above layout seen on your site in the “App Home” home page in demo preview site.

allanhalme

Thanks! It worked just like you said. The team_slider shortcode was what I wanted. Just couldn’t figure it out for myself 🙂

Awesome theme and thanks for the quick response and tip.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Team page section display problem’ is closed to new replies.