Tabs Not Working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kelsey Smart
    Participant

Hi,

I am using the tabs widget but for some reason, it will not change tabs, it just stays stuck on the first one and seems to scroll a bit down the page when I click on the second tab but it doesn’t change the content.

The page I am working on is: http://agft.flywheelsites.com/request-information/

Can you please take a look and let me know how I can fix this?

Thanks,
    Kelsey

Raghavendra

Looks like your theme is intercepting all click events and hence the event is not being passed out to other plugins. Pls let the theme developer know about or you can edit the file to remove this. The filename is js/main.min.js and you need to remove the line which starts something like this – t(‘a[href*=”#”]:not([href=”#”],.wc-tabs a,.activity-content a)’).click(function().

Raghavendra

You can see that the click events on the another tab is making the page scroll as per the code here –

t('a[href*="#"]:not([href="#"],.wc-tabs a,.activity-content a)').click(function() {
                    if (location.pathname.replace(/^\//, "") == this.pathname.replace(/^\//, "") && location.hostname == this.hostname) {
                        var e = t(this.hash);
                        if (e = e.length ? e : t("[name=" + this.hash.slice(1) + "]"),
                        e.length)
                            return t("html,body").animate({
                                scrollTop: e.offset().top - 70
                            }, 1e3),
                            !1
                    }
                })
    Kelsey Smart
    Participant

Ok, thank you. I will check with the theme developer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘SiteOrigin Widgets Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.