Support Documents

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

I am having an issue with the support documents. When I look to open them I am redirected to Themeforest. Is there a particular way I am suppose to access these documents ?

Ernesto

Hi!! The documentation is hosted in a webpage. Here’s the link which takes you straight to the FitPro Documentation:

file:///C:/Users/Usuario/Desktop/Trabajos/FitPro-WordPress-Theme/FitPro%20Documentation/index.html

Cheers!

Got it ! How can I disable the cart from being shown in the main menu ?

Ernesto

You simply take it using a CSS code ({display: none}). If you want, you can send us a link to your webpage so we can provide you with the exact code you need.

Cheers!

This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

I would need the URL to the site. To disable the cart, you can disable the woocommerce plugin itself and cart will disappear, assuming you don’t need e-commerce function at present.

Hello,

I am having trouble with the featured image showing. Can anyone help trouble shoot ?

[segment id=”blog” background_color=”#ffffea”]

[heading2 title=”Read it On The BLOG” pitch_text=”Stay up to date on the latest information in the fitness world. Just remember you read it here first.”]

[show_post_snippets post_type=”post” number_of_columns=4 post_count=4 image_size=’small’ excerpt_count=85 display_title=true show_meta=true display_summary=true show_excerpt=”true” hide_thumbnail=”false”]

[/segment]

Sirena

Veena

The above code seems to be fine.
    Could you pls send us a temporary login and the link of your site as a private message here?

Veena

Pls share the link of your site.

Raghavendra

Have fixed it. Pls check. I changed the thumbnail generation in the General tab of theme options to WordPress from Aqua.

Great !

And in regards to the youtube video not playing in full, how can I trouble shoot that ?

It plays 24 seconds of a 30 second video

Veena

Could you pls tell us in which page you are facing this issue, can you pls share that particular page link.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The forum ‘FitPro Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.