Styling for Rev Slider on Mobile

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Peak Theme Support Styling for Rev Slider on Mobile

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brian Sadler
    Participant

Hello!

Website is live and working for Client! People are donating with the give plugin! Thank you so much for a great theme.

One issue I am having is with the mobile views of the Slider Revolution. I want to change the size of the buttons and text, but unfortunately the mobile/tablet options in the Rev Slider are not available. It seems like I either need to upgrade to a newer version of the plugin or possibly add an extension?

I was hoping that I could ask you all to either point me in the right direction or if possible set up the Rev Slider in my Admin to allow for mobile / tablet view styling.

I have checked through the documentation of Rev Slider and found a section that shows a wysiwyg GUI interface that toggles mobile/tablet view (see documentation screenshot), but these otpions are not available in my current Rev Slider admin (see admin screenshot).

Can you please help?

Thanks,
    Brian

savinginnocence.org/wp-admin

u/ admin
    p/ 1lovewinsYAY!

Thanks,
    Brian

Veena
    Brian Sadler
    Participant

There was one thing on that documentation that flagged an idea and I found what I was looking for.

Thank you so much!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Styling for Rev Slider on Mobile’ is closed to new replies.