Style Issues

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    intactix

Hey LiveMesh, I purchased this AppDev theme, lovin it, but seem to be having style issues all over the place. Getting frustrated with having to add so many different custom CSS changes to make my site work like your live preview. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks very much for your support.

1) Main Navigation – for some reason there is an issue with the z-index. The wp-admin bar is gone – so when logged in, I only see a blank white bar at the top. Secondly, when I scroll down the sticky menu does not sit at the right margin from the top. It cuts off 2 pixels of the wp-admin bar. Third, the nivo-slider z-index is above the wp-admin bar, so when I scroll down, the slider shows above the wp-admin bar.

2) Sticky Menu – when I hover over primary menu to view the sub-menu I have set, it is sitting on top of the primary buttons. It is not lined up with the bottom of the primary menu and makes it so you cannot click on the primary nav buttons.

3) Nivo Slider Toggle buttons and arrows are sitting above the sticky menu when scrolling down. I keep getting a dotted line around the nivo slider image and a bar on the right side that shows up randomly. No idea what that is.

4) In Safari browser, the main nav in responsive view before the smallest mobile size, when the nav jumps down below the logo – The grey background bar doesn’t resize, so the buttons sit on top of the nivo-slider image which is not nice looking.

5) Sub-Nav items do not work with the animated page scroll. how come?

Here is the list of Custom CSS changes I have made with researching through the themeforest.net comments and support forum: please advise if I should be making different changes, thank you.

.dropdown-menu-wrap ul.sub-menu li a {
    font-family: Lato; font-size: 12px;
    }

header.sticky .wrap {
    min-height: 100px;
    }

#header.sticky #site-logo {
    top: 30px;
    }

#header.sticky #primary-menu > ul.menu > li > a {
    line-height: 100px;
    font-size: 18px;
    }

#header.sticky ul.sub-menu {
    margin-top:50px;
    }

.tp-bullets {
    z-index: 900 !important;
    -webkit-transform: none !important;
    }

#page-title {
    display: none;
    }

#header > .inner > .wrap {
    min-height: 0;
    }

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
    .segment {
    padding: 30px 0;
    }
    .divider-fancy {
    margin-top: 20px;
    margin-bottom: 20px;
    }
    h2, h3 {
    line-height: 28px;
    }
    #sidebars-footer {
    margin-bottom: 20px;
    }
    }

/* Tweaks for mobiles */
    @media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
    #site-logo {
    width: 180px;
    top: 5px;
    padding: 5px 0;
    float: left;
    }

#mobile-menu-toggle {
    right: 10px;
    top: 20px;
    }

h1 {
    font-size: 22px;
    line-height: 32px;
    }

}

#wpadminbar {
    z-index: 0 !important;

}

http://www.intactix.ca/ (click orange ‘.’ at right of footer to get through the splashscreen plugin.

Raghavendra

Sorry, I do not see Nivo Slider anymore on your site. As far as issues are concerned, it will be of great help if you quickly take some screenshots of the issues and post them back here. I appreciate your help.

Also, a login may help if you need to take a look at the admin bar issue. BTW, some of these issues could be due to the custom CSS changes since I have not had others report them so far.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.