Strange bug after recent updates to plugin

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Elementor Addons Support Strange bug after recent updates to plugin

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Kwon
    Participant

Hello I primarily use the tab widget for this website and for some reason a bug has surfaced when trying to edit the pages with elementor. I am uncertain when the bug appeared but it seemed to happen after this plugin when through its big update. The bug comprises when I switch between elements from the tab widget to other elements on the website. It makes it incredibly inconvenient to edit them. I have tried deactivating and reactivating, installing a new version, sync and reactivating my license.

The reason I believe it is due to the plugin is because I do not get this behavior in any of the widgets from the original elementor plugin, only from the addons for elementor plugin.

I have attached a link showcasing this behavior through gfycat as the video was to long to attach.

https://gfycat.com/UnkemptEachBaleenwhale

Here is also a link to the webpage that I used in the example.

http://chhs.stg.tabordasolutions.net/home/committees/olmstead-advisory-committee/document-archive/

Veena

Can you pls share a temp login to your site here as a private reply?

Raghavendra

I am not able to reproduce this on our dev server. Will need temp login to debug this. Thanks

Andrew Kwon
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

The login info is not working it seems. Can you pls check?
    Kindly provide admin rights .

Andrew Kwon
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

I have a hard time reproducing this on your site. Can you pls check the page in incognito mode of the browser and tell me if you still see this on the page you linked above? Tried with a new page too and no luck 🙂

Andrew Kwon
    Participant

Hello I’ve discovered this happens to me on firefox. I don’t get this strange behavior in chrome or opera. Have you tried it on firefox?

Raghavendra

Pls report this to the Elementor support since this is a bug within ELementor itself and it occurs with tabs widget of ELementor plugin too. Pls see the attached screenshot which provides the errors seen in the page.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Elementor Addons Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.