Sticky menu only works once per refresh

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support Sticky menu only works once per refresh

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    sv

Using Agile child theme, somewhere along the way, the sticky menu has started misbehaving. Now it only shows up once, the first time I scroll down the page. If I scroll back up, and then try and scroll down again, the sticky menu won’t show up anymore.

Codewise, the header (id:header) will only change its class to “sticky” on the first scroll down. When I scroll back up, the class changes to “” and stays that way no matter how much I scroll down after that.

Something’s messing the sticky menu Javascript function in main.js, but I can’t figure out what it could be. I haven’t touched any of the Javascript, and I’ve tried inactivating any additional plugins and commenting out any changes I’ve made to css and functions.php. Nothing works.

Veena

Can you pls disable all the plugins once and see if the things are better or not.
    If the problem persists pls share a link to your site along with temporary access details.

sv

Tried disabling all plugins, including the ‘required by theme’ ones. The problem persist.

If I check the ‘set as private reply’ box in this form, is it safe to share the url and wp admin login info? Or should I send it some other way?

Veena

Yes, it is safe if you set it as a private reply.

sv
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

You need to set the URL for the top navigation menu item – ERP-PALVELUT which is causing a script error in the frontend which is leading to many other issues including the sticky one. The URL for a menu item is required and wordpress generally insists on this.

Raghavendra

The issue was resolved when I set the URL for the menu item. Pls check.

sv

Oh, I’d have never found that one by myself! Thanks a million, now I’m that much wiser.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Sticky menu only works once per refresh’ is closed to new replies.