Sticky menu is not as it should be

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Extinct Theme Support Sticky menu is not as it should be

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi there, i have a Problem with the sticky Menu. Check here: http://www.rheinherz.com. I have activated boxed Design und the “frames” at the top and bottom – so it should Look like floating on the background. But now there is also a gap between the border at the top and between the menu. Also the menupoint at the right (“Shop”) switches under the cart Icon. What is wrong?

Thanks for help and greets

Veena

Pls use the below custom CSS in themeoptions –

.boxed #header.sticky {
      margin-top: -40px;
    }
    #header.sticky #primary-menu {
      margin-right: 40px;
    }

Thanks so far, but in the responsive Mode, the Cart is still there and pushes the Responsive-Menu down to the silder. In your Sample-Version is no Cart-Icon when respoinive… What is still wrong? Please see the Screenshot enclosed… Sorry for the trouble.

Thanks so far, but in the responsive Mode, the Cart is still there and pushes the Responsive-Menu down to the silder. In your Sample-Version is no Cart-Icon when respoinive… What is still wrong? Please see the Screenshot enclosed… Sorry for the trouble.

Veena

Pls include this custom CSS also –

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px){
    {
    .woocommerce-site #mobile-menu-toggle {
      top: 10px;
      left: 0;
    }}

Thanks one more, but unfortunatley this does not solve the problem, its still there. Any other idea? Otherweise I could send you a login, so you could take a look at the backend…

Veena

Sorry for the mistake from my side, Actually in the above code i have added one extra opening brace.
    Pls use this modified custom CSS in themeoptions –

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px){
    .woocommerce-site #mobile-menu-toggle {
      top: 10px;
      left: 0;
    }}

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Extinct Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.