Starting with the theme…

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello!

I’m trying to configure the site in a way similar to the live demo in Themeforest, but it’s very difficult for me reading the HTML doc, sorry 🙁

Can you provide a config/images/data for having the same site as other themes? I’ve tried to use appdev-sampledata.xml too, but isn’t like live demo site.

Thanks!

livemesh
    Keymaster

Hi – thanks for your purchase. Sorry to hear you are having trouble. Looks like you are trying to replicate the demo site and want your installation to look like the theme preview site. Pls have a look at this video on how to do the same (includes revolution slider setup). It’s not difficult IMO and if you still have trouble, pls post a private message here with a login to your WP installation and I can help you out with the same. Thanks

https://www.livemeshthemes.com/support/faqs/appdev-theme-how-to-setup-theme-and-revolution-slider-youtube-video/

Hello!

Yes, you’re right, following this video was not difficult, thank you very much! 🙂

It’s only that is slightly different I was used to work with. Two questions:

– What are for Showcase slides? Isn’t used in the video.

– What’s the reason to have another sliders if in the video you must use Revolution and disable the others?

Thanks again!

livemesh
    Keymaster

Glad the video helped. Regarding the query –

Showcase slides are used in Nivo and Flex Sliders. Nivo Slider and Flex sliders exist just to provide a lightweight option to the users for sliders. Many users do not need the layering, animations and many other premium features that Revolution Slider provides. These features could be overkill for certain types of businesses(medical is one example) that are more information based and less creative in presentation. Flex or Nivo is easy to setup, responsive and perform well. Hope this helps.

Ok, I can’t understand now! 🙂

The mistake was because of message “you need to install Revolution slider” as neccesary and not optional as the other plugins, if it helps.

Thanks again!

Raghavendra

Yes, it is indeed optional but author perhaps would like users to install the Revolution Slider and try it at least before deciding on the others. Thanks for your feedback.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Starting with the theme…’ is closed to new replies.