Staff Page/Carousel Issues

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    maggii

I added the code into post-functions.php on line 498 and it had no affect on the title showing up.

if ($post_type == ‘staff’) {

$staff_title = get_post_meta(get_the_ID(), ‘mo_staff_title’, true);
    if (!empty($staff_title)) {
    echo ‘<div class=”staff-title”>’ . $staff_title . ‘</div>’;
    }
    }

Raghavendra

Actually we tested this code and then posted the same and hence it should work. Can you pls clarify this – do you need this change in the post_snippets_carousel or [show_post_snippets] shortcode itself? I can paste the same into your installation once I hear back from you. Also pls mention which page you are trying to test this with after making the above change.

Veena

Kindly take backup of file before making any change.

Pls add this to the file framework/functions/post-functions.php file at line number 500 for post snippet carousel shortcode(latest version released) –

if ($post_type == 'staff') {

$staff_title = get_post_meta(get_the_ID(), 'mo_staff_title', true);
                            if (!empty($staff_title)) {
                               $output .= '
    ' . $staff_title . '
    '; } }

And if you want to change show post snippets shortcode you need to paste the above code at line no:832 .

Remember line number will change if you have already added the code for post snippet carousel shortcode at line no:500, then for show post snippets shortcode you have to add the code at line no:838.(While changing consider the line shifting)

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The forum ‘Invent Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.