Staff & Course Listing Style Issue

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Invent Theme Support Staff & Course Listing Style Issue

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    sonlinemedia

We’re having a problem with the page footer going behind the content boxes listed on the staff & course listing pages. It happens randomly. Some times it displays correctly and then some times it displays as the attached screenshot.

Raghavendra

Can you try updating and see if the problem gets fixed? At least try to update js/main.js from the latest version. Pls make sure you do a complete browser refresh before retesting.

sonlinemedia

I will try to update it but this is a brand new install we did yesterday, and we downloaded the theme yesterday too. Has there been a new release?

Veena

Pls share a link to your site and temporary access details as a private reply, we will take a look.

Raghavendra

There was no new release after Nov 8th. Hence, we will need to take a look at your site since we are not able to reproduce it in ours.

sonlinemedia
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

I tried to reproduce on your site something like 20 times by reloading (without refresh) and refreshing but cannot reproduce it. Any particular browser where this happens? I tried in Chrome.

sonlinemedia

I’m using safari and after it displays wrong we can refresh and it doesn’t happen again until we close the browser and reopen.

Raghavendra

Ok I will check once on my Safari on Mac. This can happen if there has been a script error of some kind (Javascript error). Let me check and get back to you.

Raghavendra

There was a script error reported in Safari only which caused this. Pls update your js/main.js file at line number 335 to (needs a closing bracket after prettyPhoto) –

$('a[data-gal^="prettyPhoto"]').prettyPhoto({

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. It happens on our demo site as well.

sonlinemedia

You’re very welcome. I updated that file and the staff page no longer has the issue but the courses area still has the issue on first load? Any thoughts? http://www.dreambuildersuniversity.com/dbCMS/courses/

Raghavendra

I checked the site on Safari and looks like the scripts are working fine. This seems to be an odd bug in the way isotope script handles the masonry layout in certain conditions like yours where you have an extra long course coming into picture. If you do not intend to use masonry layout here, can you pls change the layout to Fit Rows instead of Masonry under “Layout Modes” tab in theme options under “COURSE LAYOUT”?

You may really need to keep the masonry layout, pls try to add an additional course and see if the layout works fine. Pls get back to me if you still face issue.

Raghavendra

I did change the layout to Fit Rows and that seems to fix the issue.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘Invent Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.