Specify image dimensions Home

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    snowday861

how can I specify the size of the images in the home? How do I get to do that?
    thank you

snowday861

EDIT: sorry but the image I have to resize soo those sections made from short code for this example:

[segment background_color=”#eeeeee”]

[heading1 title=”Avvisi” pitch_text=”Tutte le comunicazioni per gli studenti del Master in Diritto della Crisi delle Imprese.”]

[post_snippets_carousel id=”news-carousel” post_type=”news” navigation=”true” post_count=3 image_size=’medium’ display_title=true show_meta=true display_summary=true show_excerpt=”true” excerpt_count=80 hide_thumbnail=”false” navigation=”true”]

[/segment]

Veena

Pls change the value for image_size parameter in the shortcode.
    Possible image sizes are –

image_size – Can be mini, small, medium, large, full, square.

To know more about shortcode parameters pls go through portfolio shortcode in themedocumentation.

snowday861

in this shortcode [segment background_color=”#eeeeee”]

[heading1 title=”Avvisi” pitch_text=”Tutte le comunicazioni per gli studenti del Master in Diritto della Crisi delle Imprese.”]

[post_snippets_carousel id=”news-carousel” post_type=”news” navigation=”true” post_count=3 image_size=’medium’ display_title=true show_meta=true display_summary=true show_excerpt=”true” excerpt_count=80 hide_thumbnail=”false” navigation=”true”]

[/segment]

how do I specify the size of the images if it takes me 3 post from the news?

Veena

Instead of “medium” pls try some other value (mini,small,large etc) and see which image size will be good for your posts.

snowday861

I have not said I’m sorry, I have to declare the width and height of the images for the values of velocity of gtmetrix or google page speed.
    But in this code [heading1 title=”Avvisi” pitch_text=”Tutte le comunicazioni per gli studenti del Master in Diritto della Crisi delle Imprese.”]

[/segment] how do declare width and height ?
    Thanks

Veena

Sorry, Now it is not possible to specify the width and height in the shortcodes.The only solution is to change the image_size parameter value in the shortcodes .

snowday861

Ok Thx

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Specify image dimensions Home’ is closed to new replies.