Spacing & Effect Issues : Menu, Pages and Blog

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Austin Theme Support Spacing & Effect Issues : Menu, Pages and Blog

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    crankit

Hello,

I am working on this site for a client: http://www.midwestnostalgiaprostockassociation.com We are using the Austin theme. I have searched all over for answers before posting here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1. The spacing of the dropdown menu (screenshot attached) — when you first load the page, if you hoover over ‘Drivers’, ‘Race with Us’ and ‘ About Us’, the drop down menu will appear but there is this huge spacing that is between the main menu and the drop down. How can I get rid of this? If you were to scroll down the page, and hoover over the menus, the dropdowns appear perfectly.

2. The Spacing on the driver’s pages (screenshot attached). If you go to one of the drivers pages (example: http://midwestnostalgiaprostockassociation.com/mark-ipsen/) you will see that there is a huge spacing in between the photo/specs and where the bio would go. It is also aligned to complete opposite ends of the screen. How can I fix this? I want the spacing to be removed and for the 2 rows of information ot be closer together. It appears this way on all driver pages.

3. On the Homepage, under Event Coverage, the photos move up and down when you hoover over them. How can I remove this so they stay static or possibly just fade in?

Thanks!

Veena

1. Pls add this custom CSS in themeoptions –

#primary-menu > ul.menu > li > ul.sub-menu {
      top: 34px;
    }

2. Can you pls try to include all the contents in a segment.Pls go through the segment shortcode in themedocumentation.

3. Pls include the below custom CSS in themeoptions –

.category-event-coverage .default-list .image-area {
      pointer-events: none;
    }

crankit

Thank you! #1 worked, #2 worked, but #3 did not. Any other ideas?

Veena

3. Pls include the following custom CSS –

#event-coverage .image-area {
      pointer-events: none;
    }

crankit

Presto! That did it. Thank you very much for your assistance!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Spacing & Effect Issues : Menu, Pages and Blog’ is closed to new replies.