sort filter duplicates, load more not loading more + smaller font size for filte

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums SiteOrigin Widgets Support sort filter duplicates, load more not loading more + smaller font size for filte

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    KERIN SMITH
    Participant

Hey Livemesh, I am having three issues so far with the video gallery feature of the plugin.

Sort filters are repeating items (please notice the words art twice even though it is spelled the same)
    Load more button is showing up but does not actually load more videos. When I turn off the load more option, the videos show up so I know they are “working”.
    What custom css can I use to make the font size smaller? Would I put it into the plugin CSS or the theme CSS fields?

https://www.campballibay.com/video-2/
    N: livemesh
    P: knz5OnmBmUTKswP*uPFducAH

thank you!!!
    Kerin

Veena

You can use the below custom CSS to reduce the font size in plugin settings > custom CSS –

.lsow-gallery-wrap .lsow-filter-item a {
        font-size: 12px;
    }

Will get back to you ASAP regarding load more issue and filter term duplication.

Raghavendra

Thanks for your patience while I was away traveling. I have fixed the Load More and duplicate categories by removing the spaces between tags and by changing “Can’t Get Enough” to “Cannot Get Enough” for now since the special character in can’t leads to JSON error. Have noted the bugs and should be fixed in upcoming update. Will do little more robust testing on the tags to eliminate the issues.

Raghavendra

Kerin – have released a new update 2.01 with the following changes –

• Fixed – Pagination and Load More for gallery would break when special characters are present in title or description.
    • Fixed – The Load More in gallery would not stop loading in certain situations.
    • Fixed – Duplicate tags filters generated in gallery when tags have spaces around them.

Thanks for helping us find and fix these issues.

KERIN SMITH
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    KERIN SMITH
    Participant

For now I turned off the load more and works totally fine. I would prefer to use it if it worked properly so let me know.
    thanks.
    Kerin

Raghavendra

Kerin – The load more seems to be working fine for me as verified here – https://www.campballibay.com/?page_id=2895&preview=true. The tag filters are displaying all the relevant items – provided they are already loaded. If they are not, they won’t show up until the item is loaded. Is that the issue you are referring to when you say certain items are not being displayed for a specific tag?

KERIN SMITH
    Participant

So if you are on the page and there are 10 displaying and you click food you only see one video where there should be 3 I think. Same with other categories. Also when you load more, it doesn’t always load the next 10 sometimes just two or an odd number. When you click load more again, it will load more but also not 10. Are you seeing different results?
    -Kerin

KERIN SMITH
    Participant

Hey there, this page is still not functioning even without the load more. I see that if I turn off load more (which was not functioning correctly- still not loading all of the videos in a category and sometimes loading a couple instead of the full 10), there are spaces where there are no videos. I am attaching a screen capture of an example. It took quite a while to piece together this gallery and I want it to work but the basic functions of it are not working. Please let me know ASAP.

https://www.campballibay.com/video-rock-art-theater-dance/

thanks,
    Kerin

Raghavendra

Kerin, Sorry to hear you are still experiencing issues. The blank videos are due to image not being set for the video. When I set the image, it shows up fine. Pls set the images for all those videos which are showing blank and things will be back to normal.

Regarding load more, as I said earlier, things seem to be working fine. Again my query earlier -The tag filters are displaying all the relevant items – provided they are already loaded. If they are not, they won’t show up until the item is loaded. Is that the issue you are referring to when you say certain items are not being displayed for a specific tag?

For me when I clicked on food, all 3 showed up if they were loaded(not just 1). If you find some other example of this, pls let me know and I will be happy to take a look. We will make this work if there is something missing. But again, as I said earlier, we cannot display an item as part of a filter until it loads through load more button invocation.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘SiteOrigin Widgets Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.