Slider Post Navigation Buttons not Displaying Correctly

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Austin Theme Support Slider Post Navigation Buttons not Displaying Correctly

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    WpGirlD12
    Participant

Hello,

I am editing my Blog posts and found a problem with using the Slider Post format. I have the Austin Theme with the Full Width Layout option set for my site pages. There is no sidebar which causes the navigation buttons for the slider to appear next to the images on the lower right side. Would you please send me CSS that will make the navigation buttons overlay the slideshow images as they shown in the template example?
    http://nancywinberg.com/the-last-beach-walk-2-by-nancy-winberg-via/

Thanks,
    Sincerely

Nancy W.

Veena

Pls try the below custom CSS –

.single-post .flex-direction-nav .flex-prev, .single-post .widget .flex-direction-nav .flex-prev {
        right: 130px;
    }
    .single-post .flex-direction-nav .flex-next, .single-post .widget .flex-direction-nav .flex-next {
        right: 100px;
    }

WpGirlD12
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for giving me this CSS. I have entered it into my website to observe the results.
    http://nancywinberg.com/the-last-beach-walk-2-by-nancy-winberg-via/

The navigation buttons for the slider are now on top of the images, however the images remain at a reduced width. I want the slider images to stretch across the main column of the page layout, the way the Gallery Post images do. Now there is an empty space on the right side of the slider. Please let me know if I can fix this.

Thanks,
    Sincerely

Nancy W.

WpGirlD12
    Participant

Hello,

I have solved this problem myself and want to share the solution. I recreated the Slider Post using new image sizes. When I made the images larger at 1100px by 733px, then the slider filled the whole width of the column. I removed the CSS that you last provided and now the navigation buttons overlay the slider in the manner that it was designed.

Sincerely,

Nancy W.

Veena

Glad you were able to resolve this and thanks for sharing the solution with us.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Slider Post Navigation Buttons not Displaying Correctly’ is closed to new replies.