Slider Error

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mike surma
    Participant

I am getting this error for my rev slider….do i need an update?

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in /home2/wacfl60abkfw/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/base-admin.class.php:71 Stack trace: #0 /home2/wacfl60abkfw/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(552): RevSliderBaseAdmin::addMetaBox(‘Revolution Slid…’, ”, Array, NULL) #1 /home2/wacfl60abkfw/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(73): RevSliderAdmin->addSliderMetaBox() #2 /home2/wacfl60abkfw/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(44): RevSliderAdmin->init() #3 /home2/wacfl60abkfw/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/revslider.php(165): RevSliderAdmin->__construct(‘/home2/wacfl60a…’) #4 /home2/wacfl60abkfw/public_html/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(1897): include(‘/home2/wacfl60a…’) #5 /home2/wacfl60abkfw/public_html/wp-admin/plugins.php(172): plugin_sandbox_scrape(‘revslider/revsl…’) #6 {main} thrown in /home2/wacfl60abkfw/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/base-admin.class.php on line 71

Veena

Pls send us an email via our ThemeForest profile page contact form – https://themeforest.net/user/livemesh#contact and we will send you a copy of the latest version of the plugin.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘FitPro Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.